Welcome!

Here's to an amazing year! I'm so glad that you are visiting! I'd be thrilled if you signed up as a follower and shared my blog with others!




Monday, January 18, 2010

Went to the Movies Solo Today!

My daughter is spending the day with my soon-to-be-ex-husband, so it seemed like the perfect day for me to head to the theaters! I've been wanting to see Leap Year because it looked like a cute movie - and it was! But it did seem a little ironic that I went to see a movie about getting engaged when I'm about to be divorced.

Being there alone was a little weird. When I posted my list, I had a lot of people tell me that they have gone to the movies alone before and that it was nice to get away from it all for a couple of hours. So, I had kind of expected to feel the same way. Yes, it was quiet and kind of peaceful, but I'm used to being able to share a laugh or a comment about something with someone. Anyway, I know it isn't likely that I'm going to like doing everything on my list and I think going to the movies by myself will be falling into that category. It was okay, but not something that I'll make a habit of doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment