Welcome!

Here's to an amazing year! I'm so glad that you are visiting! I'd be thrilled if you signed up as a follower and shared my blog with others!




Friday, January 22, 2010

Dean Koontz sent a response to my letter!

I got a nice surprise in the mail on Tuesday! Dean Koontz sent a letter with a personal note and two of his "newsletters", which are hilarious!

In my letter, I told him that he is one of the few authors whose books get better and better as the years pass! Sometimes, I have grown bored with authors because their books are so similar that they get predictable and I give up on them. But I have loved every book that Mr. Koontz has written and his newest one, Breathless, is one of my favorites! It's one of those books that you don't want to end (and HOPE there will be a sequel!), but you can't stand to put it down, so it's over way too soon.

I'm attaching pictures of his letter, but it was hard to get them to turn out real clear. So, here's what Mr. Koontz wrote:

"Peggy~ Thanks for your lovely letter and kind words. You brightened my day so much that I gave my dog extra cookies. Now she adores you!"

I had a feeling that Dean Koontz would be a pretty cool guy and now I know that for sure!

1 comment: