Welcome!

Here's to an amazing year! I'm so glad that you are visiting! I'd be thrilled if you signed up as a follower and shared my blog with others!




Friday, January 22, 2010

This is so much fun!!

I highly recommend making your own life to do list! I'm so glad that I have this, especially now that I'm going through a divorce. It's nice to have something to look forward to every week. If I keep going at this rate, I'll definitely be getting through the list before the end of the year and be able to add some bonus items! Even though I've only been doing this for a few weeks, I can't imagine ever wanting to stop! I have always led a very full life, but my life feels more fulfilling than ever before.

My only concern with going bigger and better next year is financing, but who knows where life will lead! Maybe I'll get a book deal from all of this! LOL! Serious wishful thinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment