Welcome!

Here's to an amazing year! I'm so glad that you are visiting! I'd be thrilled if you signed up as a follower and shared my blog with others!




Saturday, January 16, 2010

Picking up the pace!

Well, I didn't know when I started this blog that I would be getting a divorce this year, but that's the case! I'm doing fine. It's been a long time coming and it's for the best. The transition period has been a lot to deal with, but now I have the freedom to do the items on my list without having to check with or answer to anyone else.

Today, I bought the cookie dough to make the cookies to take to the fire department - and, hopefully, that will be enough of a bribe for them to let me go for a ride! And I also ordered a propeller beanie hat from Amazon, so I'll have pics of me wearing that as soon as it arrives! I'm also going to go to the movies solo either tomorrow or Monday.

Life is never boring!

No comments:

Post a Comment