Welcome!

Here's to an amazing year! I'm so glad that you are visiting! I'd be thrilled if you signed up as a follower and shared my blog with others!




Friday, January 22, 2010

My Propeller Beanie Hat Brought Lots of Smiles Today!!

I am so NOT the type of person who would normally wear a hat, much less one like this, but it was fun! I knew the kids at school would get a kick out of it, but I was pleasantly surprised at how many compliments I got from adults, too! It was great to bring the smile to so many faces!

I also would have thought that I would have had to explain why I was wearing it all day long, but I was only asked a few times. It cracked me up when a student from another class asked what I was going to wear next! I'm amazed at how much fun I'm having with getting out of my comfort zone!

No comments:

Post a Comment