Welcome!

Here's to an amazing year! I'm so glad that you are visiting! I'd be thrilled if you signed up as a follower and shared my blog with others!




Sunday, March 14, 2010

Yum!! Beignets at the original Cafe du Monde!!

I couldn't wait to try a beignet because I've heard they are so good!! I agree that they're good, but I was expecting them to be a little lighter and fluffier, maybe like a raised doughnut. But I would probably describe them as right in between a raised and a cake doughnut cut in a square with no hole. They were surprisingly filling! So, I liked them, but am not totally in love with them. Which is probably a good thing since I would have to make them myself if I wanted them very often. And, since I'm trying to lose weight, they wouldn't be something I should eat very often!

No comments:

Post a Comment