Welcome!

Here's to an amazing year! I'm so glad that you are visiting! I'd be thrilled if you signed up as a follower and shared my blog with others!




Saturday, March 6, 2010

Working on Family Tree

I joined ancestry.com today and started setting up my family tree. I've been a little lazy about getting it started - I think because it sounds like such a major undertaking to do it the way I want to. To go back as far as I am able to go is going to take a lot of time and work, but I find it really interesting. The new TV show "Who Do You Think You Are?" that started last night inspired me to finally get moving on this project. Thankfully, my grandmother had some information that she had already put together, so I picked that up from her tonight and will spend some time going through it tomorrow. I've never really had a clear picture of my background, so I'm hoping I can learn a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment