Welcome!

Here's to an amazing year! I'm so glad that you are visiting! I'd be thrilled if you signed up as a follower and shared my blog with others!




Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sleeping in a Canopied 4-poster Bed Tonight!!

The bed is beautiful, although not exactly what I had in mind. It is a 4-poster bed, but the canopy just goes over the head of the bed. I'm going to count it as accomplishing an item on my list because I did a lot of research to find a hotel that I could afford to stay in that offered canopied beds. There was another room that had a full canopy that I was hoping to get, but no such luck. This bed is very comfy though! And I still want to sleep in a bed with a full canopy, so I'll keep my eyes out for an opportunity! Again, pics will come at the end of the trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment