Welcome!

Here's to an amazing year! I'm so glad that you are visiting! I'd be thrilled if you signed up as a follower and shared my blog with others!




Thursday, May 20, 2010

Working Hard and Making Plans!!

First things first...Tricia, I got your comments and thought that I had posted them, but I don't see them. So, I'm wondering if I accidentally hit the wrong button and deleted them. I'm glad that you've been checking in and saw that you won so quickly!

Also, I will definitely be posting much more often during the summer! I've been really swamped lately - it's amazing how things don't slow down at all even though it's the end of the school year! Just two more weeks!!

For the next couple of weeks, I'll be working through the complete works of Shakespeare. I've read a little bit before, but I'm going to reread those, too. I'm enjoying some of it, but it can be a little tedious. Thankfully, the public library has most of the works on CD, so I can read along and that helps a lot to visualize and understand what's going on. It's definitely a challenge, and I don't think I really realized just how many works Shakespeare published - 43!! Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment