Welcome!

Here's to an amazing year! I'm so glad that you are visiting! I'd be thrilled if you signed up as a follower and shared my blog with others!




Monday, May 31, 2010

Served Dinner at The Stewpot Soup Kitchen in Dallas!!

Horrible picture, but a great experience! It was a long drive, but I was happy that my mom wanted to go with me to make the whole experience more enjoyable!! We liked it so much, that we'll probably go back now and then. Just my luck, they were serving lasagna which was challenging to serve at a fast pace! When they announced what was being served for dinner and asked who wanted to serve it, no one volunteered. So, I stepped up and took the most difficult job, but what the heck! I need to burn as many calories as I can, right?! I was surprised that none of the male volunteers offered to take the hardest job though! Wimps!!

Maybe next time I'll have the opportunity to chat with one of the people coming in for dinner, but I didn't get the chance this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment