Welcome!

Here's to an amazing year! I'm so glad that you are visiting! I'd be thrilled if you signed up as a follower and shared my blog with others!




Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Can't Wait for Summer Break!!

I've definitely allowed myself to get too far behind on accomplishing things on my list, so I can hardly wait for summer so that I have some time to really work on it! I'm just getting to the point where I can just begin to think about summer and plan for the trips that I'll be fitting in and scheduling around all of the wonderful, required teacher trainings! I'm going to try to accomplish at least a few things during the month of May, but I'm also doing census work to help fund all of the little trips that I'll need to take in order to do some of the out of town items on my list.

It always comes down to money, doesn't it?!

No comments:

Post a Comment