Welcome!

Here's to an amazing year! I'm so glad that you are visiting! I'd be thrilled if you signed up as a follower and shared my blog with others!




Friday, April 2, 2010

First Winner for the Bi-weekly Drawing!

Sorry that I'm a day late! The days got away from me! Ok, I put the names of my seven current followers in a box and I'm drawing the name of the winner of the beautiful little book by Barbara Ann Kipfer titled 1,001 Ways to Live in the Moment. And the winner is....Amber Wahl!! Since I work with Amber, I will be putting the book in her box at the school where we teach. So far, I know all of my followers and have all of their contact information, but I'm hoping to get to the point where I have people following my blog that I don't know. At that point, I'll have to post the winner and have them send me a message with their address for me to send their prize.

For the April 15th drawing, I'll be giving away a $10 Starbucks gift card!! Remember all of the names that haven't yet won will remain in the box to increase the odds of winning each time. And referrals mean bonus chances to win!! PLEASE help me spread the word about my blog and thanks to my friends who are my only followers so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment