Welcome!

Here's to an amazing year! I'm so glad that you are visiting! I'd be thrilled if you signed up as a follower and shared my blog with others!




Saturday, December 26, 2009

In Preparation for a VERY Busy 2010!

This year I will be turning 40 and, more and more often, I find myself feeling that I've only accomplished a fraction of what I had hoped to by the time I reached that age. One of the many things that I have always been interested in doing is starting a blog, but I hadn't decided what to do it on. Plus, time was a huge factor for me since I spent the last year and a half finishing my master's degree in teaching. However, the other night, I watched the movie Julie & Julia and was inspired to get a blog started. I spent the last few days trying to decide on what it should focus on (because cooking is NOT my thing!) and was reading a book last night that mentioned a book call The Wish List. I'm very big on lists, so I ran out and bought the book today, along with a book on blogging and here I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment