Welcome!

Here's to an amazing year! I'm so glad that you are visiting! I'd be thrilled if you signed up as a follower and shared my blog with others!




Wednesday, September 21, 2011

1 Pound Down...

35 to go!! According to the Healthy Weight Calculator that I found on the internet, the ideal weight for someone my height (short!) is 131. So, I've got my work cut out for me to get back down to a weight that I haven't been in years. But I'm determined to get there! Especially since I was diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes a couple of years ago and my recent lab test results were NOT good!!

Diabetes is related to so many scary health problems, but the one that really got to me was when I saw on CNN yesterday that it has recently been linked to twice the risk of developing dementia. I can deal with my body failing me when I get old, but I can't deal with losing my mind!!

So, time to get off my butt and lose some weight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment