Welcome!

Here's to an amazing year! I'm so glad that you are visiting! I'd be thrilled if you signed up as a follower and shared my blog with others!




Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Got a Fantastic Facial!!

I gave myself a wonderful spa day that included a wrap, massage, facial, and hand treatment! I also got a wonderful lunch as part of the day! It was pure bliss! A day to get some much needed rest and relaxation! I spent the day at Belladonna here in Tyler and I highly recommend it! The staff is very nice and do everything they can to ensure you are completely comfortable. I was even given the choice between a mimosa or a glass of wine! I'm not a big wine drinker, or a drinker at all for that matter, and it was still fairly early in the day. So, I got the mimosa, which was my first drink in about 5 years! It was good!!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry, no pics! I was solely into relaxing that day and didn't want to deal with a camera!

    ReplyDelete