Welcome!

Here's to an amazing year! I'm so glad that you are visiting! I'd be thrilled if you signed up as a follower and shared my blog with others!




Saturday, September 8, 2012

Where DO the days go??

This has been a rough year so far! I have been unemployed for the last 5 months and am currently separated from my husband. I've been battling depression that I'm finally starting to overcome and, if I ever needed something positive to focus on, it's now! I haven't had the energy or money to do much of my list this year, but I'm so close to finishing, that I can't give up on it. I'm not sure yet how I'm going to come up with the money to do the items on the list that require travel. So, for now, I'll have to continue on with things that I can do at home that are cheap or free, such as working my way through everything written by Shakespeare. That item alone is going to take awhile! Especially since I have a couple of book clubs going, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment